Halgren Orthodontics is proud to be a certified Invisalign provider
You can have the straight, stunning smile you have always dreamed of—and you don’t need to get braces to have it. Invisalign is a braces alternative that delivers incredible results while offering you, the patient, plenty of benefits. Schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Halgren to find out if you are a candidate for becoming one of our Invisalign patients.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a revolutionary approach to straightening teeth. Using invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners, it gently straightens your teeth. Despite the fact that it is quite gentle on you, it is extremely effective, delivering results that are just as stunning as those offered by more traditional forms of treatment.
Can Anyone Use Invisalign?
Not everyone is a candidate for Invisalign. Mild to moderate problems are easily remedied with this system, but more significant issues will require other approaches. Also, since it is removable, only very responsible patients are candidates as they must ensure that they wear it 22 hours or more each day.
Why Should I Use Invisalign?
- The system is virtually invisible.
- You can remove them, meaning that you can eat and drink as you wish while in treatment.
- You do not need to relearn how to brush and floss, both of which are different when wearing braces.
- They are comfortable to wear and do not cause the same irritations that metal does.
- You adjust them by changing aligners, so you come into the office less frequently.
How Does It Work?
Invisalign places gentle and strategic pressure on your teeth, allowing them to be moved quickly and effectively. Every two weeks you switch out aligners as your teeth move further into place. Treatment lasts about 15 months.